Over 100 Years of Quality, Excellence and Success.
Bradford School was originally founded in Columbus in January of 1911 under the name Office Training School. The school enjoyed steady growth under the guidance of its original founders, R. E. Hoffhines and W. L. Ohmert.
In 1986, the school was purchased by Bradford Schools, Inc., which owns and operates six other schools in major cities throughout the United States. Bradford School offers diploma and applied associate degree programs in culinary arts, medical assisting, physical therapist assistant, and veterinary technology.
Bradford School, a postsecondary institution, is dedicated to preparing diverse, motivated students for graduation and entry-level jobs in specialized careers through accelerated and comprehensive education. Students will develop a foundation for long-term career advancement and future learning through an understanding of problem solving, communication, and critical thinking.
PHILOSOPHY AND OBJECTIVES
The Board of Directors has dedicated Bradford School to the education of young people for careers in business and related fields. To fulfill this purpose, the Board has determined that Bradford School shall:
- Provide training that will enable a student to achieve high levels of skill and competency in a chosen profession.
- Assist students in becoming socially competent members of their communities to the extent that each can appreciate and successfully cope with the human relations problems that will be encountered.
- Provide a background in the function and structure of business that is broad enough to bring students a fuller realization of the economic facts of life, to the end that each is capable of achieving a satisfactory and rewarding career.